
My flight from Newark to Paris was uneventful and I managed (with the help of the poor man's sleep aid, Dramamine, a couple of glasses of complimentary wine with dinner, ear plugs, eyeshades, and blow up neck pillow) to fall asleep for a few hours, maybe even four. My transfer to Czech airlines for the hop to Prague was tense, what, with negotiating a shuttle bus and another run through security, but I made it to the gate with minutes to spare.
Prague was left intact during WWII unlike many of the other great cities of Europe, so there are lots of old and newer things to look at. Here are some pictures.


1 comment:
Scott,
I'm really enjoying hearing about your trip—sorry to hear how it got off to a delayed start. The pictures are great. I'm gonna pull a "Scott"...can you identify what they are? Hopefully the rest of the trip is better than you hoped.
Post a Comment