Jenny and Chris moved all their furniture and things down mid-January, Chris started teaching at the college on January 18. Jenny went back to finish her commitment teaching through the end of January. Joshua went to bring Jenny and the rest of their things down on January 31. We are all happy that Jenny is here now. We went to Jenny's new doctor here in Bakersfield on Thursday and he did an ultrasound so we got to have another peekaboo at Jillian Grace. She's a cutie! She weighs about 4-1/2 pounds already! 10 weeks to go and we are all ready to hold her now!
Joshua is having us all over for Superbowl on Sunday, and Whitney's family too. He being the one with the gi-normous television screen, makes sense to watch the big game over there. What are all of you doing?
I've been having a bout with vertigo. It is miserable. This one has been more mild than my previous experience. The doctor says I have fluid behind my eardrum. He attributes this all to my allergies/sinus problems. He is sending me for a CT scan of my sinuses to see if I need surgery. I am terrified of that prospect so let's hope he doesn't want to go that way.
I log on everyday, Jenny does too, and we are really wondering where all of you are and why you don't have anything to say! We miss hearing from you.
Love from our happy house to yours.
2 comments:
test
I've had vertigo and the way it comes is the way it goes. Sometimes it is brought on by stress. Good luck to you - hope you don't need surgery. Gail
Post a Comment