Sunday, February 05, 2006

Happy Chinese New Year


Happy Chinese New Year!!! I hope everyone's weekend is restful...ours has been for recouperation. Georgie has Influenza type A and we've spent Thursday going to the pedi and the pharmacy...and the rest of the weekend vegging in the house.

She started feeling better on Sat and I had already made an appt for Sun @ 1000 for her CNY pics, so we went and got them done today. Mom and Dad (Sunyo & Mitch) went with us...which was a good thing! Georgie just doesn't like getting her portrait taken professionally. She's a HAM when we're anywhere BUT the photographer's studio.

To see the rest of her pics, go to her website: www.foreverfamilystories.com and click on Georgie LeFever (Feb 2006).

Love to all!
Robyn & Georgie

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Georgie is beautiful and that's such a pretty picture. I hope she's feeling better by now. Doesn't it just break your heart when she's sick? They look at you with their sad eyes and you wish you could make it all go away.