
Today is my Dad's birthday. He's 82 today but nobody would guess that. I think he looks fantastic. In fact, I think we all come from pretty good stock.
Greg & I had the privilege of seeing Auntie Julie yesterday. She is visiting Dean & Alissa (Caryn's daughter & her husband) in Hermosa Beach so we drove down for a short visit yesterday afternoon. Alissa & Dean have a darling new baby boy who is 4 mos. old named Ari. Auntie Julie looks fantastic and is just as lively as ever. It was great to meet extended family and have a chance to see Auntie Julie. Unfortunately, we forgot our camera so I don't have any pictures to post yet. Alissa took some though and when she sends them, I'll post them.
2 comments:
Penny, what is her phone #? I know you've given it before but I don't remember on which post. Thanks!
Happy Birthday Janis! I'm 6 mos. behind you. 50 on March 28.
Post a Comment