Unfortunately I have bad news for you. Uncle Milt's son, Mark died last night of a heart attack.
I think this would be a good time for those of you who knew Mark as a child and a young man wrote some interesting tidbits about him.
I, for one, have many memories. They lived around the corner from us when we lived in Newton and very often, Mark, would come to my house after school , not because he was so anxious to see me but to see what I baked that day. My cream cake with the lemon frosting was his favorite. He was close in age to Jeff so they were chums.
I can still see that face with the space between his teeth and that gorgeous blond curly hair. What a terror he was. The greatest personality and sense of humor. He could charm the birds out of the trees.
Take of yourselves and each other.
Love to all of you.
Auntie Saundra
No comments:
Post a Comment