I was having trouble sending a post to the new blog but finally did it.
New babies being born and ,Thank God, that's a good thing. I am glad you are all active and doing the things you love.
Down here we are still playing golf and enjoying life. For those of you who are interested, Uncle Bob is doing well and Auntie Julie looks great and feeling well.
I am going to Eben's wedding, Uncle Bob can't come because he is too busy this time of year with his business. I understand quite a few of you will be coming and I am looking forward to seeing you. Most of all I will see my sister Fran whom I haven't seen since she left Florida. I can't wait. I miss her so much.
My granddaughters are getting so tall. Besides being brilliant they are beautiful. Their ages are 10, 8 and 7. They are also wonderful little girls. Respectful, fun and loving like their mother.
Jeff's son graduated this year and is going to the University of Rochester next Fall.
Well that's the news for now.
KEEP SMILING.
2 comments:
Aunt Saundra, so good to hear from you and to know all is well down in hurricane hollow. I hope to see you at Eban's wedding. Say "Hi" to Uncle Bob for me, too.
I'm glad you found your way back on the blog Auntie Saundra. It's been way too quiet in here!
Joshua & Whitney's wedding was wonderful. Whitney's mom did such a beautiful job planning it. Whitney looked like Audrey Hepburn in her gown and Joshua looked like a movie star too. My family was almost all here and we had a great weekend. I'm WORN OUT!! What fun! I will post a couple pictures soon.
Post a Comment